JK Police Recruitment 2020 for Constable and SI Posts Apply Online 39 Posts
JK Police Recruitment 2020 Jammu And Kashmir police Board released a notification for the post of JK Police SI Recruitment 2020 Online form Post Requirement on their Official Website of Jammu And Kashmir Police Board.
Interested Candidate can apply for JK Police Recruitment 2020 post before filling the online form see the Eligibility Criteria for the JK Police Recruitment 2020 Notification.
Educational Qualifications, Last date, Starting date, and other required details of the candidates and how to apply online for the post-JK Police online form 2020 under Jammu and Kashmir govt vacancy 2020.
You can read all the details and Official Notification that are important before filling the form so be careful while filling the form.
Eligibility criteria for J&K Police Officer Requirement 2020 Notification:
JK Police Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualifications requirement:
- Candidate must have a Matriculation or its Equivalent from any recognized university or board.
JK Police Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:-
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 24 years
- for official website click here
JK Police 2020 Application fees:-
- For General/EWS Candidates:-Not Specified
- For SC/ST/OBC/ PH:- Not Specified
- Mode Of Payment:- OFFLINE
Total no. of Post for JK Police Recruitment 2020:-
JK Police Exam Date, Last Date and otherImportant Dates:-
Offline form Last Date to Apply:-
Exam Dates for J&K Police Officer Recruitment Notification:-
- Notified soon.
JK Police Admit Card 2020:-
- Notified soon
- If you want more information about the Special Police Officer post vacancy 2020 you can follow the official website link given below.
How to Fill Form of JK Police Online Form 2020:-
- Candidates are advised to read all the required qualification details carefully before filling the form.
- After applying for the post candidates can download their Admit Card Online through the J&K website.
- Kindly check and collect all the required document scan copy and hard copy before filling the form.
- Before final submission candidates are advised to check the form details.
- After applying, the candidate must take a print out.